We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as required by law for the time being in force in the country of our operations
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
- Collecting personal information
2.1 We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
(b) Information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters and/or whitepapers and other documents available for download from our website (including your name and email address);
(d) Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website and including chat; and
(e) Any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Using personal information
3.1 Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
3.2 We may use your personal information to:
(a) Administer our website and business;
(b) Personalize our website for you;
(c) Enable your use of the services available on our website;
(d) Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
(e) Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
(f) Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
(g) Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
(h) Enable you to download information/white papers/documents you have requested;
(i) Send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
(j) Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
(k) Keep our website secure and prevent fraud; and
(l) Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
3.3 We will not supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
- Security of personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
- We may notify you of changes to this policy [by email or through the private messaging system on our website].
- Third party websites
- Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites.
- We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
- Updating information
- Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
For any privacy related queries or concerns, you may contact Processhub Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org